1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hillary's newest blog post is something everyone needs to read!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Luciebee, Nov 2, 2009.

1. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

more CDC chatter today

****NEW THREAD NOTICE: muffin started a new thread on the CDC chatter so I am directing any discussion about what I posted below to: NEW!!! www.CDCchatter.net TOPIC on CDC Credibility

Has the CDC lost its Credibility with the American public?

2. Marylib

Marylib Senior Member

New Zealand
    Dr. Weil, only you can blah blah blah

I am reminded, heartbreakingly, of what a dear friend of mine said as he struggles through AIDS (before the retrovirals - he lasted a couple of years...my dear Max...)

Anyway, at some point Louise Hay had come on the scene and was doing her thing (you don't want to know...lots of dying men sitting at her feet holding teddy bears -- I saw it with my own eyes.)

Upon hearing of this, my Max said " Oh great! It is not bad enough I am dying of of an incurable infection, now it has to be my fault!! And now I am supposed to be able to cure myself! Are people nuts?"

Guess they are still nuts.

See more popular forum discussions.