1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hillary Johnson's new blog is up

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by misskoji, Nov 13, 2009.

1. misskoji

misskoji Guest

2. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

I had started another thread on this in the ME/CFS News section. I didn't think it belonged in the XMRV folder as it was mostly about the CFSAC meeting.
  3. misskoji

misskoji Guest

Sorry Kim, didn't see it. I pondered where to post it but am not thinking clearly today...it did mention xmrv so here it landed. I would delete this thread if I can figure out how today. :confused:
  4. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

misskoji, I pondered which section of the forum to put this in too. I think maybe you should leave this thread up so that there is an XMRV breadcrumb trail to the discussion for future Phoenix travelers.

Cheers,
    Kim

See more popular forum discussions.