1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

High Iodine supplementation - Iodoral/Lugols

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Beyond, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Rand56

Rand56 Senior Member

Myrtle Beach, SC
    @GracieJ

Thanks for the update. There is another good book to read if you haven't read it called...

The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life .... by Lynne Farrow

I'm taking 150mg's and along the way, I've been having gradual improvements, but more noticeable improvements with dramatically less PEM after I workout.
    GracieJ likes this.
  2. GracieJ

GracieJ Senior Member

Utah
    @Rand56

A definite YES on reduced PEM. I know I have more stamina and strength and overall less brain fog. (Though you wouldn't know it, sleep is still messed up with the lack of light.)

Glad to hear you are able to work out.

Edit. Another thought that is intriguing: I read that the blood supply is filtered through the thyroid every 17 minutes. As iodine kills many pathogens, it is an important nutrient to have at proper levels.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    Rand56 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.