Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

High Dose P5P

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by acrosstheveil, Jul 12, 2014.

1. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

I have kpu/pyroluria and have a question about dosing p5p. I Know klinghardt recommends taking p5p solely at night but lately I have been thinknig that taking it spread throughout the day would be a better option. I am really lacking energy during the day and dosing it all at once at night sometimes keeps me up later than I would like. When I first started taking it I had really vivid dreams but now I can't recall my dreams anymore. I think I may need to be taking a higher dosage. Currently, I am taking 3 tabs at night (33.8mg tabs) so I take about 100 mg at bedtime. Would it be wise to take some throughout the day as well? Say 1 tab at breakfast and 1 tab at lunch to help increase energy throughout the day? perhaps, this owuld bring back the dream recall as well? Or maybe I need to be increasing my zinc dosage (currently at 180mg at breakfast)?

2. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    Sometimes I take 200-300 mg at nite before bed, I have spread it out during the day as well especially in the morning when I wake up. Either way is fine. My p5p is enteric-coated. I do up my dose and use my dream/vivid recall as a guide as to whether I can taking too much or not.

3. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

i had some vivid dreams and could actually recall them when i first upped it to 100 mg. that only lasted a few days though. does this mean I should keep raising my dose?

4. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    i did that or u cud take a higher dose and spread it out thru out the day

See more popular forum discussions.