Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

High Bilirubin

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by Vanguard, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Vanguard

Vanguard

Hi guys,

So along with a bunch of other test results I found that I have high Bilirubin

2.1 H (Reference Range: 0.2-1.2 mg/dl)

I know this is related to liver functioning. Anybody know about this or have a similar result?

Thanks

2. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Elevated unconjugated/indirect billirubin only is gilbert's syndrome I believe. So glucoronidation insufficiency.
    If both conjugated/indirect and unconjugrated/direct are elevated apparently (according to my doctor as I have this) this means likely glucoronidation overloaded.

I could be wrong on some of this tho ! :D Someone else might be able to clarify.

3. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    This is really common amongst ME/CFS patients, I wonder why it hasn't gotten more attention.. I seem to remember a figure as high as 40-50% of patients at one stage.

4. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK

See more popular forum discussions.