1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

High B12 Levels (3x Top End of Range)

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by xks201, Nov 13, 2012.

1. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

So I began taking methylcobalamin and dibencozide because my b12 levels were very high out of range and I was not supplementing at the time. What genetic mutation could cause this and does this mean that b6 metabolism is messed up too or anything else like folate metabolism? Anyone else with high b12 levels? Homocysteine was in range.

2. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    Same here, although just slightly out of range. My understanding is that this may be caused by either liver dysfunction or hematological issues. Have with done a liver function panel?

3. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Yes. Liver values are normal for the most part but albumin is always slightly out of range low. Total protein is now too. My CBC is out of whack too slightly.

See more popular forum discussions.