1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Herpes virus treatment with Isoprinosine

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Merovingia, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Merovingia

Merovingia

Alcamo
    Hi!
    I'm Roberta, from Italy, and I've heard about a medication called "imunovir" wich is not for sale in Italy, that I found here: http://www.my-lifespan.com/isoprinosine.html

They claim that this drug can help for herpes virus infections, that I really hate, because they cause me very painful and disgusting "papules", wich make me look like a monster expecially during the winter season, causing me all kind of social troubles. I've tried patches and other prescription drugs to almost no avail (papules still need at leas a full week before they disappear), so I was wondering... is this "Isoprinosine" good? Can I use it? Does it work?

Thank you! :)

See more popular forum discussions.