1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies

Discussion in 'Peripheral Neuropathy' started by Boule de feu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    What works for some... too bad, though.
  2. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how your lives must be with 3 suffering from this disease. I'm the only one in this house, and it's pure h*&%...

What you are saying about your husband is EXACTLY it! Right now, I am sitting comfortably on my office chair. However, I can feel my nerves in the back of my thighs and the electricity going down to the bottom of my foot. Probably a nerve that is trapped somewhere in that area. It doesn't take long before the "shocks" sensation starts.

Just before I got really sick, I could feel the electricity going from my hips to my calves. I also had electricity starting at the bottom of my neck down to my big toe. That's probably something totally different, though.

I am hypersensitive to so many things! So, why not to pressure?

Best of luck to you and your family!
  3. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

@Boule de feu any update on this? I'm wondering about hnpp for myself and am sort of freaked out.

See more popular forum discussions.