1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hemispherx & Chronix Biomedical Present Data on a Novel Diagnostic Finance Article

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by RustyJ, Sep 26, 2011.

1. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    Hemispherx & Chronix Biomedical Present Data on a Novel Diagnostic Approach: Article

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Hemispherx-Biopharma-Chronix-pz-2570189067.html?x=0&.v=1
    fla likes this.
  2. Gamboa

Gamboa Senior Member

Canada
    The weird thing is that I was at all 4 days of the conference and I did not hear about this. I had heard they were going to announce this but not sure when it was done. I must have missed the talk where it was presented but you would think it was big news and I would have been mentioned by other people in their talks. It seems like it should be great news for us. Why is no one talking about it? Am I missing something?
  3. LaurelW

LaurelW Senior Member

Utah
    They actually announced this back in April, I think.
  4. Ernie

Ernie Senior Member

I think this would have been presented in the professional meetings not the patients. Weren't their separate agenda's?
  5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Also Judy Mikovits talked about it during her presentation, as far as i know.

See more popular forum discussions.