• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hemispherx Biopharma (Ampligen) investor update Sept 2014

catly

I don't see where this was posted anywhere:
Hemispherx Biopharma to Present at the 16th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference in New York City September 8-10th

Sorry, I don't have time today to provide a summary but you can view the webcast from today by following this link to their website and then clicking on the link to the presentation on the left. It will be up for 90 days. http://www.hemispherx.net/

jstefl

Hemispherix Biopharma's stock was up a bit today on the news that Ampligen may be useful in the treatment of Ebola.

The headlines on their website say that U S Army scientists finds a 100% survival rate in Ebola Virus rodent study. This is in contrast to a 100% death rate for the placebo group.

Good news for any mouse that gets Ebola at least. If these results transfer to humans, Ampligen may finally become available.

John