1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Helping to win $900,000+ for ME/CFS research - brainstorming for Round 2, Chase comp

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dolphin, May 5, 2011.

1. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Has anyone contacted WPI or CAA and asked them to advertise for each other? I'm not sure who to contact, but I will send Andrea a message on FB and send an email to CAA.

I feel that I will get push back which would be really sad, if these two organizations cannot work together to help all CFS patients, I will be deeply disappointed in both.

I think it would help if each one of us would ask.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

They do have this mention on Facebook:
    Has there been a similar message mentioning the CAA on the WPI page?

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

(Repeat)
    With only 13 hours to go to the opening of voting, if people are looking for something to do, one thing would be to write to local/state/regional/national/international groups and ask them to highlight it e.g. on their Facebook page and/or website and/or by e-mail and/or in other ways.
    I don't think it matters if the same group gets more than one of such messages.

See more popular forum discussions.