1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help with new symptoms.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by vamah, Feb 23, 2014.

1. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    Suddenly today I started have a cold, tingling sensation in my lips and hands -- not just my fingers, but the backs of my hands as well. It is similar to the feeling when your arm has fallen asleep then woken back up, but this didn't happen and the feeling has been going on for a few hours now. It was shortly after I took a tramadol, but I have taken them many times and this never happened. No new meds or suppliments recently. Any ideas?

2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I developed food allergies at some point w CFS, Never had gut symptoms, I had swollen lips and inflammation in body.

3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    I don't have that but I've heard of others who do. Could it be some form of neuropathy?

I also know that one time I'll take a med and it will be fine, the next time I will have a totally different reaction. So who knows with the tramadol.

4. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    Thanks. I took some benedryl and see if that helps, is its an allergic reaction. Its weird because I have had reynauds since I was a teenager amd it feels a bit like that, but not really.

Also wondering if its a phototoxic reaction. I am on doxy and know I shouldn't be out in the sun, but I couldn't resist as today was the first nice day we've had in months.

See more popular forum discussions.