A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help w folate

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by lnester7, Aug 16, 2012.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I have been trying to start Rich protocol but I need the instructions like I am a first grader, I have not started because I got confused w what I need. So At some point I think I mixed the list for Freddd and Rich so I now have the following:

1)Solgar Folate 800mcg as metafolin.
    2)Metagenics Actifolate as folic acid 800mcg L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate.
    3)Metagenics Folapro L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate: folate 800mcg as Methyltetrahydrofolate.

Which one is the one I am suppose to use for Rich protocol if any folate at all. I am confused. Also can somebody paste the list for Rich protocol the latest verssion w/o all the other stuff that is confusing me.

Tx,

2. freshveggies

freshveggies Senior Member

3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
  4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Just remember to add information about the powder you are using. That way you can get the best advice.:)

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    TX Sally I compared the Neuro formula w the powder I am using and is very similar, the powder is kinda more Mg of everything but about same components. I have both so I am probably going just to add one of the things at the time, and like I am already basically on the neuro formula will add the other stuff first then replace the powder for the neuro and see how it goes.

Sallysblooms likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.