• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help to detox

Hello everybody,

sorry for my poor English but I m french.. and I don't speak very well English ^^
I have health problems since more than 3 years which imped me to work, do sport or have a normal 30 years old life..
I have discovered recently that I have borreliosis and some 10 virus too.
I'm actually treated for that.
I took artemisia for 3 month and now, my doctor give me this week, I have start today :
- valaciclovir 1g (but I take only 500mg)= 10 days/month
- artemisia annua, melaleuca alternifolia, thymus saturejoides, melaleuca quiquinervia, cupressus sempervirens, achillea millefol = 10 days/month
- zinc and iron (because I'm low)

And I take since3 months, vitex agnus castus for my hormonal pb.

I take too (since 2 months)
- coq10 100mg
- carinitine 100mg
- blackcurrant macerate 15 drops
- lithium since 1 month
- get b12 holistic health (since 1 month, before I use to take some patches, because this summer my b12 was near from 0...)
- desmodium
- linden sapwood
- omega 3
and rhodiola since 1 month

Before I took a lot of things, for my liver, intestins..Etc

A friend of mine talked to me about genetics, and show me 23andme analyse.
I did it, so I have my methylation cycle and my detox profile.

I think that ilness needs many way of therapy.
An "antiobiotics" way for lyme and virus, but we must do somethings on the genetics way too.
It is neccessary to equilibrate the body when something has disturbed him..

I have a "date" in june with a "methylation doctor" but I'm so tired of waiting and being bad.

Yesterday I have seen a doctor wich know about borreliosis, and she read my detox profile and say that I have a pb with detox, that's why she give me this (in addition to my lyme treatment) :
- vinca minor
- vitis vinifera (for my brain)

-probiotics
- L glutamine
- nutridetox
(For 25g
Vit. A 816 µg 102% ‐
palmitate de rétinyle 261 µg ‐
béta‐carotène 555 µg
Vit. B1 (HCl de thiamine) 1.09 mg 99%
Vit. B2 (riboflavine) 0.76 mg 54%
Vit. B3 (niacinamide) 8.70 mg 54%
Vit. B6 (HCl de pyridoxine) 1.52 mg 109%
Vit. B12 (cyanocobalamine) 1.4 µg 56%
Vit. C (acide ascorbique) 163 mg 204%
Vit. D (cholécalciférol) 1.4 µg 28%
Vit. E (acétate de D‐alpha‐ tocophéryle) 16.3 mg 136%
Acide pantothénique 17.2 mg 287%
Biotine 81.5 µg 163%
Acide folic 81.5 µg 41%
Iode (iodure de potassium) 40.8 µg 27%
Calcium 136 mg 17%
Magnésium (citrate de) 102 mg 27%
Molybdène (molybdate de sodium) 27.20 µg 54%
Zinc (citrate de) 5.43 mg 54%
Potassium 391 mg 20%
Cuivre (gluconate de) 544 µg 54%
Chrome (picolinate de chrome) 43.5 µg 109%
Sélénium (sélénométhionine) 29.9 µg 54%
Catéchines (d'extrait de thé vert) 8.15 mg
L‐glutathion 5.43 mg
L‐glycine 870 mg
L‐cystéine 2.72 mg
L‐lysine (HCl de) 19.0 mg
L‐thréonine 19.0 mg
N‐acétyl‐L‐cystéine 10.9 mg
Sulfate de sodium 10.9 mg
Taurine 54.4 mg
)

I have highlighted the things I think they are not good for me..
But my doctor that if I take only a little, it's ok..
I don't know what to thinkabout this..

I have starded to read Freddd protocol, and I don't know how to start this.
It 's very complicated !!

I take b12, litihium, and that's all..
I don't know my potassium level, but, and I don't know if there is a link, but when I eat some banana, I nervous and tired then..

Someone could help me please to start a treatment for my detox and methylation cycle please ???

Thank you very much for your help :)

Natalia

detox2.jpg
detox3.jpg

Attachments

• detox1.jpg
    detox1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello.

Someone could help me to detox ???

I can't take gluthation because of my CBS +/- and I'm bad when I take sufer ou sulfates, and I have allergy to sulfites...

What can't I take to start a real detox because I can't take my treatment for lyme because I have very bad reactions...
and I'm very sensitive to everyhing :/

Thank you very much

ahmo

Hi Natalina. I was doing a gentle detox for a year, and have since begun doing coffee enemas. I'm posting a link for these. I started by using clay and charcoal footbaths. I wanted to reduce the load on my gut. Now that my gut has had a year of healing on GAPS diet, I take clay and Diatomaceous Earth by mouth. this seemed to speed up the detox. I've been using chlorella to bind bacteria to move out of the system. I'm sulfur intolerant, yet I've been able to tolerate 1 tablespoon of these daily in fresh juice. Vegetable juicing is the main detox recommendation from GAPS diet originator, Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride, especially green juice.

When I helped another forum member look for alternatives to chlorella, we found chitosan, but I don't know much about it, except that it's considered a fat-binder. But I think there needs to be something to bind the bacteria and help move it out. I'm also using oregano oil, anti-bacterial. I use it on my palms and soles of feet AM/PM. I'm also adding it to my enemas. I use olive leaf extract also, which is anti-viral, maybe anti-bacterial.

You're correct, folic acid and B6 are not for you. You need methylfolate, and active B6: P5P

You're MAO A++ suggests you have or will have histamine problems. I've found that when I'm doing coffee enemas there's a big histamine release. Now that I prepare for it, I don't have problems. I've found rutin, royal jelly, and quercetin really help with histamines. OK, all I can do for now. cheers, ahmo

http://www.mygutsy.com/the-ultimate-liver-detox-coffee-enemas/

FAQ for Freddd's Protocol: http://howirecovered.com/active-b12-therapy-faq/

Thank you so much for your answer !!!

Be careful with chitosan, because it's contains crustacean carapace, so it will certainly contains sulfites, because when I took one caps, I went directecly to the hospital... (allergy)

Can I do enemas even if I don't do the Gaps diet ? ( I eat without gluten, sugar, eggs, milk, sulfur, sulfites)

Thank you for your link, it's very interesting ^^

"I take clay and Diatomaceous Earth by mouth." in France we don't know about diatomaceous earth, I have read very few things about it. I have read that it's kill bacteries and parasits. My problem is that I don't detox very well the dead parasits/bacteries. May be I can use enema and psyllium for that ?

Thank you :)

brenda

@Nataliaa

I have found, in trying to treat Lyme Disease, that pure water, which is distiilled for me, not having access to fresh pure spring water and a diet which is not filling me up with toxins is the most important aspect before starting in supplements. What are you eating and drinking?

Hello, I eat only organic food, and "homemade", I control what I eat more with my allergies and intolerances I'm really careful. I can not even go to a restaurant or dining with friends (I bring my food) and I drink bottled water that contains few sulfates, mountain water or mineral, I alternate..
I eat glutenfree, sugarfree (I have hypoglycemy), eggfree, milkfree and sulfites free. ( and very few sulfur, I don't eat all the vegetables..)

Of course, I can't drink alcool or coca or things like this ;)
My body can't stand them..

I eat and drink like this since 2 years...

I tried the enema at the middle of the day...

Sorry for the details but it smelt very strong and bad, worse than usually :woot:

And since then, I have like a neuro crisis, my brain is like inflamated.

I took black coal, but it didn't do anything.
Is it possible it is due to enema ?
Can I do the enema tomorrow or I must wait few days ?

ahmo

@Nataliaa. Thanks for the caution about chito-san, I don't know anything about it, don't use it myself, and now won't ever use it! Yes, the enema most likely caused this. I've developed a protocol for enemas which is really working. You don't need to be on GAPS to have the enemas work...your response suggests it worked, released toxins.

Re Diatomaceous Earth (DE), I don't know that it kills bacteria. My understanding, which could be incorrect, is that it moves things out, especially yeasts or others that are clinging to gut walls. It also has silica, which is good for many things in body. Did I mention olive leaf extract for killing virus, maybe bacteria, too?

Here's something from Natasha Campbell-McBride:
There are many anti-parasitic natural supplements on the market which can help: garlic extract, olive leaf extract, oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract. The first supplement, which I find useful, is garlic extract. Always start from a small dose and gradually increasing it. The dose can be increased to quite large amounts: some adults take 5-10 grams every day, for a child 500mg – 1 gram with food is usually enough. Once garlic is well tolerated, olive leaf extract can be added, starting from a small dose and gradually increasing to 1-2 grams twice a day for adults; for children 500mg twice a day is usually enough. Once garlic and olive leaf extracts are well tolerated, oregano oil can be added, starting from a small dose (1-5 drops) per day and gradually increasing to 30-40 drops for adults and 5-10 drops for children. The last supplement to add is grapefruit seed extract, starting from 1-2 drops a day and gradually increasing to a dose that is tolerated: adults manage to get up to 10 drops 2-3 times per day, for children 4-5 drops may be enough. There are many brands of these supplements on the market, try to find good quality. Some herbal preparations include MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane), which is a good source of sulphur, essential for detoxification and controlling parasites in the body. If the herbal preparation does not include MSM, you may want to add it to the mix. Start from a low dose and gradually increase to the level of 1-2 grams per day for children and 4-5 grams per day for adults.

NCM on DE dosage:
Does diatomaceous earth help with digestive system?
Yes, I would try this supplement to help to reduce the parasite burden. In my experience it seems to be safe for the majority of people and helps to reduce digestive symptoms, particularly reflux, burping and other symptoms of gastritis. It is best to take it on an
empty stomach, so first thing in the morning and before meals are good times. I also recommend taking a dose last thing before bed. To avoid die-off start from a small amount (1/3-1/2 of a teaspoon once a day), and then gradually increase to a tablespoons 3-5 times a day for an adult and ½-1 teaspoon for a child (depending on the age), in half acup of water 3-5 times a day.

When I started CEs I was using my former drinking coffee, dark roast. Almost no sleep after! I reduced from 3 Tb to 2 Tb coffee, better. Then I got a light roast. Much better. Now I’ve gone to v light roast, special blend from s.e. Wilson, (http://www.sawilsons.com/) and there are no sleep problems, at 3 Tb. But I’ve now found something significant. I now realize that some of my jitteriness, weird feelings after enemas is due to what’s being released, including histamines.

Once I realized I needed to continue with the coffee enemas (CE) at this stage, I followed advice from someone on GAPS forum who does them daily, and has for a long time.

1) I got a larger bucket, so now use 1.5l water, instead of 1l.
2) Start w/ 1 clear water, w/ 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp bicarb (baking soda)
3) Follow w/ 2 coffee enemas, each also with salt, bicarb
4)Finish w/ another clear water to eliminate the toxins you've stirred up

To the first and last water enemas I add 1 dropper full of oregano oil to kill bacteria. Surprisingly, this is not irritating. I also add 4 drops colloidal silver, also for bacteria (because I already have this available) and I believe it might help draw out metals.

Also, to the first and last, I add 1 cup chamomile tea and 1 cup linseed/flax 'tea' to help soothe the bowel. 1Tb linseed in 2 l water makes a great, slippery solution. Bring it to the boil,, then let sit, then later again I bring it to boil, leave it overnight, then once again boil. I do it this way because when boiled it as I first read, it boiled over and made a mess. When I just boiled it and let sit, it was too thin. this method seems to work perfectly.

I found I felt really bad afterwards: irritable, spacey, toxic. So I now take anti-histamine supps after the 2nd coffee enema, before the last clear water. This means those supps are acting about 45" earlier than if I waited until after the whole procedure. Royal jelly, quercetin, rutin, butyrate (butyrate for ammonia/sulfur byproduct)

I also add supps to my last water enema, to help with the toxicity, as well as salt, bicarb, oregano oil, silver dropps. These are all supps I use regularly. GABA, glycine (helps detox), glutamine, ornithine (ammonia/sulfur detox), magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium (these minerals are all in caps which I empty into water), Vit C, Calcium (Vit C, calcium help move histamines out).

I follow the whole thing up with a footbath, which is how I take my powdered supps. More Vit C, Ca, mg, K+. glutamine, glycine, GABA, grapefruit seed oil, bicarb.

I've been doing this routine of 1x water, 2x coffee, 1x water w/ additives 4 days in a row, then take 2 days off. (Feels like a holiday!) Takes 3-4 hours. After watching a youtube vid re making the coffee for Gerson therapy, big users of coffee enemas, I now make my coffee as a concentrate the day before. Boil 2 liters water, pour over 2 cups coffee grounds, stirring to prevent boiling over. Boil 3 minutes, then simmer 20 minutes. When cool, add enough water to bring total back to 2 liters/quarts. Refrigerate, use 1 cup/enema, filling the rest of the volume with water. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1Ggit4Zhx8s

I strongly suggest you learn to self-test for supp doses. there are a number of youtube vids re muscle-testing for self. I learned my method just as I was falling ill, 10 years ago. I've continued with it, so now it's very trustworthy. This is how I regulate all my supps. Also, it's now about 5 weeks since I began my 4 days on, 2 days off routine of coffee enemas. For the first time I've tested for less anti-histamine supps. My bloating is decreasing. There seems to be some end in sight. whew! :thumbsup:cheers, ahmo

Last edited:
Thank you for all these tips.
I will tried the oliver sheet.
I took for 3 days, in addition to my essential oils for lyme, the oregano oil. I tolerate well. I feel better after taking it.

For coffee it seems very complicated!
I take organic coffee and for my enema I keep ten or fifteen minutes, and I'll also rinse with clear water now, it is true that it can be good.

After I did not want to put too many things in the water, these supplements I am already taking orally, it will be too expensive and complicated.

But thank you for the information ..
I do since 5 days the coffee enema and I digest better yet.
I still have my brain frog but I do not lose hope that i'l be better then.

coffee enema, even simple, can do good I think!

it is so complicated and there are so many things to do ...

thank you again!

Hello everyone, I have some questions about "the treatment"

Since 3 weeks, I do enema coffee ( just 1 time per day)
The first 2 weeks, I was well, and I felt a little better for my brain fog.
But since one week, my belly is very inflated, and I don't know if it's because of the enema coffee.

I took this month 2 weeks of origano oil, but I had to stop one we age, because my liver doesn't react very well to oregano and since then I have some troubles with digestion, brain fog, vertigos and belly inflated.

Do you think it is possible due to enema ?
Is my colon irritated ?

I'm very tired, I was better at the beginning of march and now, I don't know if it is due to my liver, enema or somethings else :(

As I can not detox my body ( because I don't know how ), maybe lyme is playing with my bdy too.

I don't know...

Someone could help me please??

Thank you..

ahmo

@Nataliaa Does your gut or bowel feel irritated? Bloating could be due to die-off of bacteria, from the oregano oil &/or the enemas.
I found that I need to follow my coffee enemas with plain water enema. though it's not actually plain. I add chamomile tea and "tea" made from linseed/flax xeed to soothe bowel. I also found I needed to add things to reduce the reaction to ammonia/sulfur, otherwise I felt very toxic, spacey, irritable. Don't know if that's what's going on with you. Sometimes once we start detox, things get stirred up and we can feel worse for a time. Sorry, I don't know what else to add here.

Thank you..

I will try with the "special coffeee" (it s difficult to found to be delivered in France..)
and try the chamomile tea :)

^^

Hello everybody !

finally I have food the "green coffee", from Wilson.
I tried it today, right now.

Hum it is different from the other coffee...
I have finished my enema 10 min ago ( one cenema with coffee, another with only water)

.... well, I'm very tired (certainly I have a low blood pressure) and I have big nauseas !!
Is it normal ?
with the other coffee (an organic normal coffee) I felt better after, but now, i'm very bad :/

I just took some black coal.

But I don't know ig this big tiredness and nauseas are normal ????

Thank you ...

ahmo

@Nataliaa My impression is that because the Wilson's coffee is more effective, we feel worse afterwards! Nausea sounds like liver congestion. I've been very happy with the effectiveness of herb, Chanca Piedra for supporting my liver.I started it when I was having excruciating gall bladder pain, which it resolved almost immediately. After a month on 2/day, I now take 1 daily, never self-test for needing more, even in the midst of detoxxing..

I've found I need a LOT of supps in my final, water enema following the 2 coffee enemas plus anti-histamine and anti-ammonia/sulfur supps directly afterwards, as well as follow-up footbaths with clay, charcoal, and more aminos. I'm even now adding chlorella to my water enemas, to help pull out bacteria.

Once I started using a combination of essential oils to disrupt biofilm on my body, that my detox increased, as well as my need for these extra supps. The good news is that I don't feel awful afterwards, and I'm slowly progressing, now into my 4th month on this regimen. I've decreased my thyroid rx, I need less anti-histamines, especially on the days off from enemas, mental clarity slowly improves. So, even if it might looks as if I'm just throwing handsfull of supps down the drain, it's all part of healing me back into life.:angel: Best to you, ahmo

hello !!

thank you for your answer, again ^^

I have stop enema and I will stop it for a few weeks.

I have seen my doctor and the problem is that I have like an hepatic impairment with a low level of good cholesterol so my liver is tired and when I tried to detox it, it's worse...

so I will repair it, repair my intestins ( painful and full of air) and I will ask to the genetician if I can do it.

But thank you for your answer.

I have begin, I don'it know the word in english, but the aim is to put something very cold in your panties (or cold water) but you must feel cold in your body only in this part of your body.

And it's for detox and for a lot of things too.

In France it's called "bains dérivatifs" by France Guillain :)

It's more soft for me..