• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help severe leaky gut...reacting to all foods

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?

Just did an internet search and found quite a lot about them. I thought for a moment that my neighbour might have one or two (they graze in a field next to my garden) but I think they are pygmy goats and not dwarf goats.

They look very sweet. Here is one page about them.

SDSue

Southeast
Just did an internet search and found quite a lot about them. I thought for a moment that my neighbour might have one or two (they graze in a field next to my garden) but I think they are pygmy goats and not dwarf goats.

They look very sweet. Here is one page about them.
One more goat post and I promise it's back to the gut. :zippit:

My life's dream prior to ME was a small cottage in the country where I could have a few fainting goats, some chickens, a pig, and breed golden retrievers. Why, oh why do we wait until "someday"?

Daffodil

I just realized something.....I can see if I can order sheeps milk powder! it seems to be available in NZ but maybe I can find it somewhere online....then, maybe I can use it in tea and even make ice cream with it! maybe yogurt! there would be no limit to what I could eat!

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Poor manufacturing process of citric acid increases the glutamate and removing all foods that contain citric acid from my diet has settled my stomach enormously.
That could explain why it's only sometimes safe! nice to know there's a reason. I avoid it generally.