1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help, my neurotransmitters are very low.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by amaru7, May 11, 2014.

1. amaru7

amaru7 Senior Member

EU
    Except preg these hormones were tested to be within range, whatever that means. Just igf-1 was very low which can be an indication of growth hormone deficiency. Other than that I experimented with increasing my thyroid hormones naturally, it did increase my energy a bit but when I reached a specific dosage, I experienced sides like heart palpitations and feeling of restlessness.

Now what my main problem I think is the neurotransmitters that I want to address, but still haven't found a safe way. Only stimulants like mph and amphetamines, that are neurotoxic loon term amongst other risks.

Still have to outweigh benefit risk ratio, won't be easy. Here some anecdotes from people using stims

http://www.drugs.com/answers/cfs-is-there-a-legal-amphetamine-to-treat-chronic-350030.html

See more popular forum discussions.