Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help #MEAction get more funding petition signatures in these US 'battleground' states

Discussion in 'Petitions' started by Sasha, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    https://www.facebook.com/MEActNet/p...335399448862/1629614177320982/?type=1&theater

aimossy, Sean and Scarecrow like this.
  2. searcher

searcher

SF Bay Area
    Thanks so much for posting this Sasha. #MEAction is working on a campaign to reach key senators who can help us get more recognition and funding for ME/CFS in NIH. The more people who sign this petition the better position we will be in to reach these senators. Oftentimes friends and family are looking for ways they can help us but don't know how, especially if they aren't located in the same place-- this is a way they can help and should take less than five minutes to do.

Note: It is still really helpful to sign the petition if you live in another or and in a state that isn't listed above, but these states are particularly important for an upcoming advocacy action.

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.