1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

HELP: Looking for Study on Low Blood Volume / CFS/ME

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by dannybex, Apr 7, 2010.

1. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    I have a doc's appointment tomorrow with my primary doc (who doesn't understand much at all about CFS). I'd like to talk about the low blood volume connection to CFS, but can't locate a published study?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

d.

2. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    I found this abstract. Nancy Klimas was a part of this study. I cannot get the full text article.

You might want to check out the discussion of the article by Dr. Teitelbaum. It looks very interesting and I think he does a good job of explaining the topic. (Confession: I'm too tired to read it thoroughly, so you will need to see if it is useful to you.) There is a printable version available.

Treating Low Blood Volume and Decreased Heart Function in CFS

3. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    Thank you Grace and Catch -- very much appreciated! :)

4. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA

See more popular forum discussions.