Oh joy! My environmental doctor has run some blood work on metals and I came quite positive for cobalt. Level at 13.6mcg (ref: <0.9 mcg). I am ordered to stay away from B12 for now, as I seem to have "overdosed". Problem is, if I don't take it for 2-3 days, I do feel bad and taking the B12 makes me feel much better! I assume the cobalt came from the HDXCBL 12 I sed to take for the NO peroxinitrite issue. Would this also happen if I take the ABCBL and MCBL sub-lingually? Not sure what to do really. Obviously don't want to have toxic levels of cobalt, but can't stop B12 either.