1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Time Change Equals Jet Lag, ME/CFS Style
Jody Smith marvels at how much difference one hour can make to those with ME/CFS, as much of the world has endured The Time Change in recent weeks ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help Body Remove Toxics

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Zork, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Zork

Zork

What are the various options to help the body remove toxic substances during methylation? I believe Rich mentioned lemon juice, but I don't know how much to take.

Thanks!
    Elaine
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Alpha Lipoic Acid is one thing I depend on as well as others. I love using lemon juice too! I get kidney stones that NEVER pass and get large. I have to drink it for that also!
  3. suzanne

suzanne Senior Member

I have read that ala helps the liver. But I am too concerned to take it as the Andy culter mercury chelation protocol suggests that ala mobilises mercury and just redistributes it if youo do not take it about every 3 hours around the clock- any one have any experience on this?
    Does ala on its own safely chelate mercury?
  4. rydra_wong

rydra_wong Guest

Epsom Salts help the body remove toxins. Your body needs magnesium and sulfate to remove toxins.
    see www.enzymestuff.com
    In there it says:
    You can also consider epsom salts, activated charcoal, vitamin C or other measures commonly used to help relieve die-off symptoms.

In particular look at this diagram... http://www.nutriwest.com/articles/homovmsm.htm
    the box at bottom right is the liver detox path and you see to get to it you need sulfate and magnesium (which most Americans are short of since we do not eat enough greens, which is an important source of magnesium). Epsom Salts supply both the magnesium and the sulfate.

See more popular forum discussions.