1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help! Anybody got MAF 878 instructions for making/taking?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Sasha, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Sorry you're having such a rough time with this, ukx - black spots in front of your eyes sounds very alarming. I hope you're starting to feel better.

I've started a thread specifically on how to make the MAF taste better. For the last few days I've been waking up thinking, urgh, no, MAF for breakfast...

There must be ways to drown out the sourness and make it taste actually pleasant!

2. olliec

olliec

ukxmrv, no I haven't see any videos about the MAF yoghurt apart from Dr Enlander's. Do you have a link to it? I'm not sure I could swill it round my mouth, but maybe when I'm more used to it. the taste is very strong.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with side-effects, it sounds like a good idea to take it gently.

3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

See more popular forum discussions.