• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help! Anybody got MAF 878 instructions for making/taking?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Sorry you're having such a rough time with this, ukx - black spots in front of your eyes sounds very alarming. I hope you're starting to feel better.

I've started a thread specifically on how to make the MAF taste better. For the last few days I've been waking up thinking, urgh, no, MAF for breakfast...

There must be ways to drown out the sourness and make it taste actually pleasant!

olliec

ukxmrv, no I haven't see any videos about the MAF yoghurt apart from Dr Enlander's. Do you have a link to it? I'm not sure I could swill it round my mouth, but maybe when I'm more used to it. the taste is very strong.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with side-effects, it sounds like a good idea to take it gently.