1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help!--advice & support for chronic infection

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by Dreambirdie, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Sauna is a bit too hard to handle for me.

As for accepting how pissed off and frustrated I am with this damn freaking piss-off an endlessly long m-f cold.... :eek: I am definitely good at THAT already! It's the mind numbing depression that is more challenging to vent.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    This probably is not helpful, but thought I would pass it along: http://www.naturalnews.com/029112_teeth_regeneration.html
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Me too, that's why I am almost ready to do this. I bought the comfrey root today. I had a filling fall out the day it was put in in Nov of 2010, so I thought this would be a good opportunity. Just need to do more research on the eggshells and hopefully my blender works, but I might just eat them "straight"?!

GG

See more popular forum discussions.