Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Help! Accidentally ingested folic acid fortified food!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Adlyfrost, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ
    Taking micro doses of methylfolate and B12- tooth pick amounts and then I stupidly go and drink coconut milk that is fortified with folic acid and crappy B12. Is this going to undo everything I have been doing?

2. whodathunkit

whodathunkit Senior Member

No. It *might* set you back a little, but the good thing about this stuff is nothing is undone that can't be done up again. Unless your problems are really severe it's unlikely that you'll react to a little bit of folic acid and cyanocobalamin.

If you want to put a happy spin on it :D you can maybe consider it an opportunity to see if you react to folic acid, and how it differs with how you've been feeling while on the protocol.

But honestly, you'll be okay. Even if you have symptoms, as long as you don't take in any more folic acid you'll be fine. Just maybe be more careful reading labels. :)

Adlyfrost likes this.
  3. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    an isolated incident won't ruin your progress. Its only if you keep things like that constant.

PeterPositive and Adlyfrost like this.
  4. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ
    Thanks guys!

See more popular forum discussions.