Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heidelberg capsule

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by mstrlucky74, Nov 16, 2014.

1. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

has anyone done this before? I just had one done and I'm leary a
    That the doc is not interpreting it correctly? It was my first time there and overall I think he is a little suspect.

He said it was normal.

Are there any other natural med forums out there that might be able to help me with this? I'm going to get a copy tomorrow and maybe post it.

Thanks.

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I did that test and it showed very low stomach acid. I think the tech who performs the test has to do it the correct way, and that may not always happen. The results I had fit my experience and my digestion seemed much better with the addition of HCL.

Sushi

3. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

After the baking soda challenge my levels went down to normal in about 3-4 minutes. I think that is too quick. I think it s suppose to be more like 15 minutes before it goes down to normal

See more popular forum discussions.