1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

HEB (maker of Ampligen) paradoxically rated among favorite small cap stocks

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by WillowJ, Jul 11, 2011.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    the article says this is perplexing, "suspicious," and perhaps based on "hope," since there is no new news:
    http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Real...CBAI-HEB/s/via/10/article/view/p/mid/3/id/18/

I wonder if it has to do with investors reading the MLV abstracts from the International Human Retrovirus conference and realizing that retroviral causation could actually be a factor?

I don't doubt that ampligen can help some deserving patients who need options, but I wonder if HEB can pull off readying a medication. More investors could help!

Odd that the article says ampligen is for "chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)", when Hemispherx says it's for important neuro-immune diseases. The article could at least use ME/CFS and spell out Myalgic Encephalomyelitis even if it didn't want to use space explaining what disease this is.

See more popular forum discussions.