• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HEB (maker of Ampligen) paradoxically rated among favorite small cap stocks

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
the article says this is perplexing, "suspicious," and perhaps based on "hope," since there is no new news:
http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Real...CBAI-HEB/s/via/10/article/view/p/mid/3/id/18/

I wonder if it has to do with investors reading the MLV abstracts from the International Human Retrovirus conference and realizing that retroviral causation could actually be a factor?

I don't doubt that ampligen can help some deserving patients who need options, but I wonder if HEB can pull off readying a medication. More investors could help!

Odd that the article says ampligen is for "chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)", when Hemispherx says it's for important neuro-immune diseases. The article could at least use ME/CFS and spell out Myalgic Encephalomyelitis even if it didn't want to use space explaining what disease this is.