• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Heavy Metals

leela

Yes, Lotus, I would take minerals and other supplements away from the MCP/Alginate. Best to take that on an empty stomach, like first thing in the morning and last at night, and other supps at least one hour later, the further away the better.

Lotus97

Yes, Lotus, I would take minerals and other supplements away from the MCP/Alginate. Best to take that on an empty stomach, like first thing in the morning and last at night, and other supps at least one hour later, the further away the better.

I take prescription meds with my first and last meal so I guess I'll do it in the middle of the day.

leela

If you take your meds *with* your meals, this is perfect, as long as you can take the MCP/alginate at least one hour before or two-to-three hours after eating/meds. (I misspoke in my last post--very tired!)

My son's hair analysis by Doctor's Data showed high levels of mercury, thallium and antimony. Any ideas on ways
to chelate them? He does not have fillings and the mercuruy could come from the consumption of fish and the vaccines he had as a child, but no idea why thallium and antimony are high. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.