1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heavy Metals

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by drex13, Dec 29, 2010.

1. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    Yes, Lotus, I would take minerals and other supplements away from the MCP/Alginate. Best to take that on an empty stomach, like first thing in the morning and last at night, and other supps at least one hour later, the further away the better.
    Lotus97 likes this.
  2. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    I take prescription meds with my first and last meal so I guess I'll do it in the middle of the day.
  3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    If you take your meds *with* your meals, this is perfect, as long as you can take the MCP/alginate at least one hour before or two-to-three hours after eating/meds. (I misspoke in my last post--very tired!)
    Lotus97 likes this.
  4. caremom

caremom

Australia
    My son's hair analysis by Doctor's Data showed high levels of mercury, thallium and antimony. Any ideas on ways
    to chelate them? He does not have fillings and the mercuruy could come from the consumption of fish and the vaccines he had as a child, but no idea why thallium and antimony are high. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.

See more popular forum discussions.