Hi all, I see alot of discussion on the different forums about heavy metals, mostly mercury, and people having flares during mehtylation protocols because they are detoxing mercury or the mercury is moving around from one supplement or the other and creating new symptoms. My question is this : How do you know that this is what is happening, and how do you know you have heavy metal or mercury toxicity issues to begin with ? Have you been tested for heavy metals, and if so how ? Blood, hair ? I know in the past (a long time ago) I was blood tested for heavy metals, but all was o.k.. I do have amalgam fillings. I am just curious, since there seems to be so much discussion on the topic.