New era for ME/CFS research as top study attracts media headlines
The immune systems of patients who have recently developed ME/CFS look markedly different from those who have been ill for much longer, according to a major new study from Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig at Columbia University. This shift in immune function hadn’t been seen before.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heavy metal's chelation and muscles weakness

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rachel, Jul 24, 2012.

1. rachel

rachel

I tried Cutler's protocol (dmsa, ALA) 1+ year ago- dmsa for a short time with small quantities and felt better in the days on dmsa but had a slight/average problem of muscle weakness in the days off. Does somebody knows what can be the reasons and how can I solve this inner problem,that caused the muscle weakness? Somebody has experience with candida destruction in that kinds of situations? I also think that maybe too much sulfur can be hard on my body. Maybe just improving it can generally help without connection to the chelation. ALA (minimal quantity) - caused me negative mental symptoms (mood, etc). I also don't know if there's a way to overcome on it.

I'll Appreciate any help.

See more popular forum discussions.