International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12: The World Will Know
Did you know that May 12 belongs to us? Lots of us are aware of this. We share the buzz on it amongst ourselves. We add blue ribbons to profile pictures. We raise our voices, join our hands, mount the few podiums available to us and tug at the sleeve of the rest of the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heavy metal's chelation and muscles weakness

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rachel, Jul 24, 2012.

1. rachel

I tried Cutler's protocol (dmsa, ALA) 1+ year ago- dmsa for a short time with small quantities and felt better in the days on dmsa but had a slight/average problem of muscle weakness in the days off. Does somebody knows what can be the reasons and how can I solve this inner problem,that caused the muscle weakness? Somebody has experience with candida destruction in that kinds of situations? I also think that maybe too much sulfur can be hard on my body. Maybe just improving it can generally help without connection to the chelation. ALA (minimal quantity) - caused me negative mental symptoms (mood, etc). I also don't know if there's a way to overcome on it.

I'll Appreciate any help.

See more popular forum discussions.