Can anyone explain simply what the chain of physical responses are in this situation? I walk into somewhere that smells of mould, within 3 - 10 seconds, just a few breaths, my heart starts flapping about, its such an immediate reaction. I did read something about mould molecules hitting the nasal passage, but I can't remember the sequence after that. I've had a few mould exposures over the past week or so and having real problems getting my heart to stop skipping a beat. A large dose of magnesium helped massively last night but its back again this morning. Just trying to understand what's happening and ways to resolve it. Unfortunately it seems in the UK there's no escape, one exposure was at the clinic of a cranio sacral therapist, the other a dentist, both housed in very old buildings with antique furniture. So due to trying to get my neck issues sorted and my jaw alignment, both have set me back in different way. Do you ever feel like its 2 steps forward and 10 back?