• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Heart disease supplements

physicsstudent13

yeah I just take about 1000mg of ubiquinol/coq10 but still am exhausted on this ventilator (can't get the settings). the natto/serra really helps blood flow/circulation I'm taking natto 8k/day.
should I take d ribose, carnitine too? I have acetyl carnitine/ALA
I wonder is your heart just damaged by low coq10 levels and the ejection fraction decreases with age? eventually your heart loses strength. I have to deal with low oxygen hypoxia 70% every night

Chris

Hi; if you really want to reduce plaque, read Esselstyn's book, " Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease," and watch the DVD "Forks over Knives." Diet can do it, if followed. Chris

physicsstudent13

I ordered about 100g of calcium disodium EDTA and plan on taking 5g/day. is it going to damage my kidneys or other organs? it's supposed to dissolve placques and remove heavy metals, minerals, vitamins?