1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heart disease supplements

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by physicsstudent13, Sep 6, 2013.

1. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

yeah I just take about 1000mg of ubiquinol/coq10 but still am exhausted on this ventilator (can't get the settings). the natto/serra really helps blood flow/circulation I'm taking natto 8k/day.
    should I take d ribose, carnitine too? I have acetyl carnitine/ALA
    I wonder is your heart just damaged by low coq10 levels and the ejection fraction decreases with age? eventually your heart loses strength. I have to deal with low oxygen hypoxia 70% every night
  2. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    Hi; if you really want to reduce plaque, read Esselstyn's book, " Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease," and watch the DVD "Forks over Knives." Diet can do it, if followed. Chris
  3. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

I ordered about 100g of calcium disodium EDTA and plan on taking 5g/day. is it going to damage my kidneys or other organs? it's supposed to dissolve placques and remove heavy metals, minerals, vitamins?

See more popular forum discussions.