1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heart disease supplements

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by physicsstudent13, Sep 6, 2013.

1. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

yeah I just take about 1000mg of ubiquinol/coq10 but still am exhausted on this ventilator (can't get the settings). the natto/serra really helps blood flow/circulation I'm taking natto 8k/day.
    should I take d ribose, carnitine too? I have acetyl carnitine/ALA
    I wonder is your heart just damaged by low coq10 levels and the ejection fraction decreases with age? eventually your heart loses strength. I have to deal with low oxygen hypoxia 70% every night

2. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    Hi; if you really want to reduce plaque, read Esselstyn's book, " Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease," and watch the DVD "Forks over Knives." Diet can do it, if followed. Chris

3. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

I ordered about 100g of calcium disodium EDTA and plan on taking 5g/day. is it going to damage my kidneys or other organs? it's supposed to dissolve placques and remove heavy metals, minerals, vitamins?

See more popular forum discussions.