Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Heart beat feeling like it is pounding very hard...feeling and hearing each beat

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by soxfan, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Sillyrabbit

Sillyrabbit

Canada
    I also have had this sometimes more noticeable than other times. I think to some degree I got used to it except for at night. I take melatonin every night or it can keep me up and I feel wired.

Jennifer J likes this.
  2. daisybell

daisybell Senior Member

New Zealand
    This is a new symptom for me in the last few days - skipping beats, especially when I lie down but also at times during the day. My HR isn't raised but when I feel my pulse I can clearly feel that there are breaks in the rhythm. I've had tachycardia before, when I was hyperthyroid, but this doesn't feel like that, or indeed the slow rate when I was hypothyroid.

I'm assuming it's just another ME symptom, and don't plan on going to the doctor unless it gets worse. I can't face another "there's nothing wrong'" comment!

MeSci and Jennifer J like this.
  3. lastfantasy

lastfantasy

I'm glad to find this thread
    I found the same case with me
    Heart beat hard when do nothing like sitting, lying etc
    Have anyone got the answer of this problem since this thread is inactive since jul 2016

See more popular forum discussions.