August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Healing Zones

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Nikki7, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Nikki7

Nikki7

I've started Freddd's protocol. I've read a lot, and healing zones pops up here and there. I can't find any detailed info on it. I saw one place where it said for CFS to take mostly 5MTHF. I'm currently taking a lot more B12 on the basic protocol. Does anyone have any knowledge of healing zones and what I should be taking exactly for CFS? Thanks!!

2. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    What do you mean by healing zones?
    @Nikki7

3. Nikki7

Nikki7

@helen1 i read anothe post on here...wish I knew where it was ...that identifies healing the b12 and 5mthf dosages by how sick people are...I believe it called it zones...more like levels of sickness. I was at the worse end. It dosed 1000mcg daily if b12 and 3200 of 5mthf differing from the typical protocol...just was curious about this.

See more popular forum discussions.