• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Healing results---good news

Idie

I read on this thread everyday as it is my way of staying on top of things. I wanted to post an update on healing to give hope to those who are struggling. I have been on Fredd's protocol for 5 years. I was one very sick girl for over a year. I did sublinguals nearly 3 years and then conceded to doing injections of Methyl B12. When I started on the protocol I had intense start-up and I have often struggled to figure out what all the symptomology was signaling. I have had internal tremors, burning, throbbing and tingling hands. I have had the sharp zaps of pain from my nerves losing their meylin sheath. But something rather interesting has happened that I want to share. I have had intense tingling in my upper left shoulder for more than 4 years---it was always worse after a dose of B-12. The last year or so, it has tingled and then hurt, generally a couple of times a week. I have even had times where my shoulder would stop tingling for a week or two or even three but then it eventually came back. Here is the good news. I just realized that I have had absolutely no tingling or pain for 3 full months. It just up and stopped. My hands still occassionally throb and burn but now it is at a much reduced rate. I am feeling better than I have in several years.

My whole point is that this is a long journey. I have been well enough to function and my quality of life has been good but there continued to be issues. I have done injections nearly everyday for the last two years. It has taken tenacity and I have second-guessed things a thousand times. I have also been able to go as many as 7 days without an injection---something I could never have done a few years ago. Not sure what all of this means but some stubborn issues are alleviating so that means that it is working. Methyl B12 has given me my life back but it sure is a pain to try and sort through it all.

helen1

Fantastic and uplifting for all of us to hear this good news, thanks for telling us. Did you have anyone guiding you?

Thanks for sharing this....I see a lot of people asking for validation that the protocol works and it is important for the successful to share with us who are just beginning our journey! I am at 3 months now and I have some of the same tingling, burning, sensations and tremors as you, so that is also particularly interesting and inspiring....Thanks again!

rosie26

I like your tenacity Idie :) Thrilled you are seeing improvements. I get the burning, tingling, throbbing in the hands too. I have it right now.