1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Healing Foods

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by golden, Mar 11, 2013.

1. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK

According to Erica Verrillo's e-book(1), "Dr. Cheney has observed that fully one-third of his patients cannot tolerate D-Ribose." I am definitely one of these. It made me feel as though my body was going insane! You can buy chocolate made with the safe low-GI sweetener xylitol. I like the plain one made by Plamil in the UK. No coconut oil in it though. Maybe people could use your recipe and substitute xylitol for d-ribose.

Last night I had a slice of gluten-free toast spread with coconut oil and topped with soya cheese. Absolutely delicious.

(1) Verrillo, Erica (2012-09-14). Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition (Kindle Locations 12956-12957). Erica Verrillo. Kindle Edition.

See more popular forum discussions.