1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Headaches.

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by Fuzzyhead, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

Does anyone else have some kind of headache/head symptom every day?
    I see a neurologist on Monday after having an mri scan 2 weeks ago and i am worried what i will be told.
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    I do if I forget to take a few grams of fish oil every day (like yesterday - OW). But I think there can be different causes for chronic headaches, ergo different treatments.
    Seewell likes this.
  3. Seewell

Seewell Senior Member

Hi Fuzzy.Yes i do get very bad migraines,every other day at its worst.
    Went for an Mri scan around 2000.
    I was worried too,waiting for the results - thinking the worst.
    But it was OK !:)
    Its a symptom im still getting now.But not as bad.

Hope things work out well.
  4. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

Yes, I have a headache every day. They seem to be sinus headaches. I had a couple of sinus infections but those haven't recurred since I started taking loratidine (Claritin) every day. Recently I added ranitidine (Zantac) and it seems to be helping. Both of those are antihistamines, but work by different mechanism.
    Seewell likes this.
  5. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

NZ
    Hi, I had severe headache everyday for up to 2 years, mine was caused by inflammation in the sinuses. I still get them when my ME flares. If you have hot feverish feeling in the head, and nausea with it, I found a cold flannel on the forehead would take the heat out and after 3 or 4 hours I would feel so much better, nausea gone and head not so sore. I'ts the only thing that has helped me !
    Seewell likes this.
  6. InChristAlone

InChristAlone

While I don't get headaches every single day, I do often go through periods where my headaches will be more frequent. For example, I went recently without having any headaches for a week or so, which is completely unusual for me. However, there are times where I could have three or four headaches in one week.

See more popular forum discussions.