1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

HBP and protocol

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by brenda, Mar 8, 2012.

1. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    My blood pressure is very unstable at the moment and I dont know if it because of ubiquinol coQ10 which I started recently so I have stopped it till I find out. My organics test shows that I really need it as my oxidative stress is very high so I am gutted to have this happen.

I am showing 150/75 in a morning going down to 135/60 at times. Previous to this it was a little higher than recommended around 130/60 I am taking Hawthorn berry extract and vit E to lower it. Is there anything else I can do and is it ok to start the protocol with HBP? I am already on the Douglas B complex one third a day.

2. therron

therron

California
    hi brenda,
    My blood pressure shot up like crazy when I was on ubiquenol recently. Every doctor (and researcher) I know has said that I need this, but I truly cannot tolerate it at this point. Maybe when things stabilize, I will try a low and slow dose. I am about 10 months into the protocol, but just 4 months into noticeable healing.

therron

See more popular forum discussions.