• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Have you tried potassium?

I'm a freelance writer looking to interview a woman for a story for First for Women magazine. The woman previously suffered from fatigue but cured it by eating potassium rich foods and/or taking a supplement. If you are selected, you will be featured in a two page spread and a professional photo. Please email me: julie@revelantwriting.com. Thanks!

Julie Revelant
www.revelantwriting.com

Valentijn

I'm a freelance writer looking to interview a woman for a story for First for Women magazine. The woman previously suffered from fatigue but cured it by eating potassium rich foods and/or taking a supplement. If you are selected, you will be featured in a two page spread and a professional photo. Please email me: julie@revelantwriting.com. Thanks!
"Fatigue" cured by potassium. Just what we need. Maybe next you can do an article on curing cancer with some calcium.

Tired of being sick

Potassium to help with fatigue is very strange..

You will not find anyone here for sure..

CFS/ME is not general fatigue for sure.

Maybe you should research CFS/ME so you know what type of questions to ask..

Asking someone here to participate in an uneducated CFS/ME story is poking at a hornets nest..