• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has Florinef Improved Your Frequent Urination?

Has Florinef Improved Your Frequent Urination Symptoms?

• Yes, Significantly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xks201

I am on Florinef and Desmopressin. Recently I have come to the conclusion that desmopressin is basically giving me orthostatic intolerance. Unfortunately desmopressin seemed to be the only thing that stopped me from urinating all day (and waking up 3 times at night to urinate a lot). I have been exploring taking more florinef and more salt pills with it. My labs show low aldosterone but not low ADH yet I have never really found the florinef helped that much with frequent urination. Has florinef helped lower your amount of urination signifcantly? I also find that I do not get much relief of frequent urination unless I take a decent amount of desmopressin - yet this without a doubt causes orthostatic intolerance or at least dizziness in me and water intoxifcation symptoms basically even though I do urinate some while on it still. I don't really get bloated on the desmopressin at all - it is almost as if the problem lies in it essentially diluting my blood and not pumping water into my cells. I am thinking this could be the problem where florinef may be more effective at actually pumping water into my cells instead of just my blood where my electrolytes are just being diluted causing the dizziness.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
In a few places i have read about desmo, they class it has a nootropic, improving memory recall etc. Maybe some weird neurological symptom from desmo??

xks201

I have tried the pill, injectable, and spray. The injectable seems most effective. The spray is effective but I get the dizzy tired side effects from the injectable and spray. The pill does nothing for me in any amount. I need 2 sprays twice per day with the spray to get any relief.