1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone USED AMPHOTERICIN B pure powder in capsules?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by keenly, Jul 1, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

Its the only other gut only antifungal after Nystatin.

I have tried the solution(liquid) but it was full of sugars. I had no bad recations and its one of the safest medications on the planet.

I am in the uk and i beieve in Franc eyou can get the pure pwder in capsules?

any thoughts?
  2. Karin

Karin

Yes I used Ampho B in capsules on my kids, got from a compounding pharmacy on prescription. I did not see much from it, it was not very effective for them, but of course it is worth a try. The only problem for us was that since they cannot swallow capsules I had to open them and mix the powder content with some liquid, and that stained their teeth really bad orange. But of course this is just minor and not a problem if you swallow the capsules, I would think.
  3. keenly

keenly Senior Member

what pharmacy?

See more popular forum discussions.