Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone tried Transfer Factor?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by drob31, Jun 1, 2015.

1. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

I came across an article online where David Berg from HEMEX labs recommended transfer factor as an immune modulator and antiviral. His treatment is for hypercoagulation, and calls for anticlotting drugs/supplements and then an immune modulator to treat the root cause, which in his opinion is a pathogen like HHV6. In any case I wasn't sure how strong it was compared to something like GCMAF, or even regular colostrum.

http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/...gulation-q-a-by-david-berg-hemex-long.100875/

So in theory an ideal stack for Lyme would be Lumbrokinase to breakup biofilm, and Transfer Factor to stimulate the immune system or rebalance it to attack the spirochetes.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    helen1 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.