• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried this for pain relief?

jess100

I just came across this and wonder if anyone has tried it. It is some kind of brain stimulator, that reportedly reduces pain and insomnia and helps with depression. I don't think I even would have considered looking at the ad, except I'm reading an excellent book about depression from 2001 and he talks about future treatments and mentions something similar in the works.
I read a few reviews (some from medical doctors) and one who from a patient specifically mentions relief from "fibromyalgia" pain while battling Lyme Disease.
Has anyone tried this? I think it's available in Europe without a prescription-but not in the US-

http://www.fisherwallace.com/pages/depression-treatment?gclid=CJCjpKDih80CFRCRaQodXfkNVg

Bansaw

this is the kind of thing that you'd like to have a "trial period" for. To shell out $700 on the hope that it might work is something many people can't do.