• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried these nutritional patches?

Silence

For a long while ive been searching for alternative ways to take fish oil and other things because my gut is in a bad place and cannot tolerate anything without causing diarrhea.

Ive come across this website that sells nutritional supplements in the form of patches. Im interested in trying the omega 3 patch here: http://www.patchmd.com/Omega-3-Plus-Topical-Patch.html

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this before or have any thoughts as to how effective they are or anything else about patches which i know nothing about.

They also have a b complex patch that im interested in trying when im ready to start a methylation protocol.

it seems like a good option for anyone who cant tolerate supplements through the gi tract.