• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

has anyone tried the QXCI/SCIO machine? (aka Quantum or INDIGO machines)

Rlman

Hi all,

I've heard the machine can give an accurate scan of the body. Have any of you found that to be the case? has anyone been helped by the machine's treatments? anyone found electro-dermal screening to be accurate?

Thanks!

Ron

invisiblejungle

I haven't specifically tried the QXCI/SCIO, but I once worked with NES (Nutri-Energetic Systems), which is similar.

From what I understand, these types of electro-dermal screening devices don't actually scan your body, despite what they claim. They are radionics devices and work on a non-physical level. What bothers me is that the scans aren't reproducible. If you get a second scan right after your first scan, it could be completely different. However, some people claim that they've seen accurate results, so something must be going on.

If you want to learn more about these devices, I recommend reading this website:

http://www.energy-medicine.info/technologies.html

Hip

They are radionics devices and work on a non-physical level. What bothers me is that the scans aren't reproducible. If you get a second scan right after your first scan, it could be completely different.

That fact alone should activate your bullshit detector....

golden

Hi all,

I've heard the machine can give an accurate scan of the body. Have any of you found that to be the case? has anyone been helped by the machine's treatments? anyone found electro-dermal screening to be accurate?

Thanks!

Ron

Hi Ron :)

I have been meaning to reply to this for a while.

http://www.prohealth.com/me-cfs/blog/boardDetail.cfm?id=1382457

I believe this is what Rich thought of the Asyra machine, and although I never spoke to him, I gave the Asyra machine a whirl. It seems to be very similar to the Indigo ?

It tested over 60,000 things and to be honest I was impressed that it identified Lyme, heavy metal burden, thyroid disturbance disturbance adrenaline fatigue including low progesterone and low aldesterone levels as main issues to be addressed with number three issue though being gerstmann-straussler-scheinker (GAS) .... which was interesting also.

It certainly gave me a focus but I take all things with a pinch of salt these days as it helps my POTS :)

I didn't follow with the treatment properly and so couldn't say if it was helpful in that way.

:)

Rlman

Hi all,
I did an Indigo scan/treatment. It said that a retrovirus was the cause of most of the health issues that started when I got ill. I agree that some infection did cause most of the damage. The scan also adrenal fatigue, liver inflammation, but it failed to explain a lot of my symptoms. So I am not relying on it. The session was relaxing, but for now I will try other stuff.

baccarat

If you had asked me a year ago I'd probably have dismissed it all as nonsense. But a neighbour of mine, homeopath, bought a scio machine and tells me patients keep coming back for treatments. I was quite skeptical and of course would have never paid for a session but she offered me a couple free of charge.
I have to say that it seemed to work quite well for neck and back pain. It also seemed to work for detox.
I'm not sure how it exactly works but she told me it's based on frequencies similarly to a rife machine and you can use it that way also. If I had lots of money to spare I'd give it a go and may be I'd buy one (at over 10 grand that's unlikely) as it seems to me you need to keep using it for results to be maintained but used properly it can help.

Hip

The inventor of the QXCI machine, Bill Nelson, is currently operating in Hungary, a fugitive from the US following indictment on fraud charges connected to the QXCI machine:

How one man's invention is part of a growing worldwide scam that snares the desperately ill

Bill Nelson's fake QXCI machines cost $20,000 each, and Nelson has sold more than 10,000 of them.

That no doubt makes him a very wealthy man, all at the expense of the ill patients he rips off.

Bill Nelson also likes to dress up as a woman, and when in transvestite dress, he goes by the name Desiré Dubounet.
You can see Bill Nelson (aka Desiré Dubounet) in transvestite dress singing in this video:

Desiré Dubounet: Dangerous Crackpot, or Menacing Crackpot? Answer: C*nt of the Month for September!

A bit of background research is always a good idea before embarking on any alternative medical treatments.

undcvr

lol! That last post is definitely in the wrong section. PR shud set up a "wtf" section for stuff like this to go into! Too funny!