• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried the frex program?

learner2life

David Pain
I downloaded a rife program to help treat a parasite infection that I have and I think it's worth people trying out to see if it will react with any of the pathogens they have. I know for me it is killing tapeworms. I haven't really focused on lyme yet but it is worth trying out atleast on things you know you have.

The program is free. It stops periodically and I went ahead and paid the 70 dollar registration fee. It's not something you have to do, atleast if you are going to try it out. This technology is really interesting.
Here is a video of the basic concepts behind it. It's all based on Dr. Rife's work. Many of us have mentioned rife machines on here but I think this is a good program to check out if people are curious.

There are great engineers who have developed systems that uses Rife's technology. Mr. Ralph Hartwell comes to mind as well as Dr. Bare. With their machine they use the plasma bulb so there wouldn't be more or less any sound I think. The frex program can be used with Mr. Hartwell's system that uses the 3.1MHz carrier wave with the Rife #5 machine. For those of us that many different pathogens that we suffer from and our immune system reacts to many different things then I think this is something vitally important honestly. It could very well be a way to treat the majority of a person's pathogens. Anyways, please look into it. The website is frex.com.au.

Mr. Hartwell's website is:
http://rife-beam-ray.com/

I have a friend with MS and she feels that rifing makes her MS worse. However, I don't know what particular machine she uses and how she uses it. Also, my brother got sick and I had him hold on to two copper bars and did an immune stimulation program with a frequency generator. He takes antipsychotic meds on disability. The generator said it made his head hurt. So, I guess there should be some caution used. As with trying anything new with our complex medical problems. However, there is fantastic upside potential to this technology.

Another good website is http://rifevideos.com/
There are some videos in the middle of the screen that I haven't been able to watch yet.
Here is some of the bacteria being destroyed from a bare/rife machine.
David

invisiblejungle

Hi Learner2life,

I think Frex is a great program. I haven't bought any components to complete the system, but it definitely seems like Frex + amp + electrodes would be the cheapest, full-functioning Rife device.

What kind of set-up do you have?

learner2life

David Pain
Well, I am working on the battery pack to try and build Ralph Hartwell's rife machine. I have the pa2 amplifier so I won't be using the frex program. I have a function generator and am planning on using that since I already have it. Just trying to piece it all together. It is complicated but I think it is one of the better devices out there. And for the price it is extremely hard to beat. The problem is a functioning rife machine that uses the plasma bulbs are very expensive and I Ralph's machine I think personally is the best one out there which happens to be the cheapest. One just has to get over the hurdle of building the battery pack. Which for a novice dealing with electronics is a very difficult task indeed.
This is what needs to be made in order to get to the other side. In addition to other components and stuff. I am hoping this will really help.

Here is the tutorial to build the battery pack. Like I said, it's a little confusing.
http://rife-beam-ray.com/PS1/index.htm
David

learner2life

David Pain
I encountered the second bad omen today. I consider this one the first, having 66 messages and 6 likes. I finally bought most of the supplies that I need to get a large portion of the battery pack done. Even though I changed the order 4 times the total came out to $66.66. I have a resistant strain of parasites and even though I have spent close to 50 days in Tijuana trying many kind of drug regimes and herbal protocols I still have them. This weekend I will try my best to see a priest. I had deja vu during my Dad's 70th birthday when he blew out the candles and he started opening gifts. If it was part of my life's design to suffer so incredibly much during the last 7 months then I must accept that. I don't quite understand what it all means. Of the constant injuries that I have that have progressed. I would have given anything to have some of the injuries stopped. But they didn't. It's easy to lose faith when something terrible continues to happen and you are pleading with it to stop, but it continues. How do other people handle that kind of disappointment and does it change your faith. I do believe god has dominion over all creatures in this world. When you pray for something to improve or simply not to get worse and it doesn't how do you handle that? Does that change your faith in God?

Has anyone with CFIDS/ME experienced clinical improvement and significant progress or recovery using this technology ? Is there a specific "dose-frequency of use" protocol ? Is there a complete reliable product on the market or must a kit be self-assembled ? If available, where online or otherwise ? Thank you.
W.H.Goodin

I encountered the second bad omen today. I consider this one the first, having 66 messages and 6 likes. I finally bought most of the supplies that I need to get a large portion of the battery pack done. Even though I changed the order 4 times the total came out to $66.66. I have a resistant strain of parasites and even though I have spent close to 50 days in Tijuana trying many kind of drug regimes and herbal protocols I still have them. This weekend I will try my best to see a priest. I had deja vu during my Dad's 70th birthday when he blew out the candles and he started opening gifts. If it was part of my life's design to suffer so incredibly much during the last 7 months then I must accept that. I don't quite understand what it all means. Of the constant injuries that I have that have progressed. I would have given anything to have some of the injuries stopped. But they didn't. It's easy to lose faith when something terrible continues to happen and you are pleading with it to stop, but it continues. How do other people handle that kind of disappointment and does it change your faith. I do believe god has dominion over all creatures in this world. When you pray for something to improve or simply not to get worse and it doesn't how do you handle that? Does that change your faith in God?

Yes. I have experienced a variation in my faith in God with chronic disease challenging me & "my faith". I believe this normal,painful, & ultimately good. I have had periods of loss of faith in both man & God...questioning,doubting,increased pain,anguish,anger,confusion,despair, and agnostic thinking & feelings. In grief we "plea & bargain" with God. We may even make promises out of despair for relief. On the other extreme, through reading, prayer, meditation, & the "experience" of chronic unrelenting illness & pain has enlarged my view of & understanding of God and His mysteries. Faith by definition is belief without complete understanding. I believe my faith in God is greater, certainly different than pre-illness. It is a comfort to know that He knows when I do not know the answers. Also, it is a comfort to know that He is in control of me, my illness, my life & circumstance, & all creation.I do not have to know or understand, so I accept this part of faith. Yes, of course, I would like to understand. I find myself making fewer "demands" of God. There is great peace in coming to know Him better, rather than just about Him. So, yes, the illness has changed my faith in God for the better, I believe. It, hopefully, will continue to change. What I have written feels very superficial compared to the experiences I've actually been through in this process of faith growth I'll call it. I also write knowing that the illness & pain may never improve, and I will have many more changes in my faith I hope. There is no formula for dealing with suffering. Certainly, it is individual specific. For me, prayer,meditation,reading,some discussion with others who are in chronic suffering, & insistence with myself that I am not God, and I am supposed to feel helpless,question, & hopefully come to peace & acceptance. This is not "giving up" or just resignation, rather emotional & spiritual growth & change which is good. I hope this is of some encouragement to you.