1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone tried Stem Cell Therapy?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by chilove, Mar 10, 2014.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

I was inspired to look into stem cell therapy after reading the book "Medicine Dog" by Julia Szabo. It looks very promising. Apparently there are clinics offering it in countries in Central and South America. Here is one of them: http://www.cellmedicine.com/
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    If you use the google search function under Resources (google site search) you will find many threads on this as there were a fair number of patients who had stem cell therapy a few years ago.

Best,
    Sushi
  3. Graeme

Graeme almost there...

Montreal
    I know a woman who recovered to 90% from the nightmare ME/CFS scenario of being confined to a darkened room with earplugs for a number of years. She did it twice at the same clinic Dr Cheney was using. She claims the first one was like magic, while the second did seemingly nothing. All she needs to do nowadays to maintain her gains is take a capsule of Mutaflor everyday. However reports such as hers are not common.
    Healthyartist likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.