August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has Anyone Tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by chilove, Feb 6, 2013.

1. chilove

chilove

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"? I like the idea of a cream since I have digestive issues. I do much better with my LDN precription as a cream vs pills.

I think it would be way more convenient than multiple supplement bottles as well.

I havent been able to find amounts but here are the ingredients:

Folate (as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
    Vitamin B-12 (as hydroxocobalamin)
    Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)
    Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
    Vitamin D (natural)

2. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    Are you supposed to eat it?

3. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I use the NuMedica Neuro Methylation Cream when I'm away from home. I do well with it. It does have a red color, which fades some, but not entirely after you rub it in.

It's the same formula as Neurobiologix Neuro Immune Stabilizer Topical Cream, which is formulated by Kendal Stewart:

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Neuro-Immune-Stabilizer-B12-B6-Vitamin-D-Cream-p/46.htm

Ordinarily, I use a compounded cream he prescribed with the same ingredients as the Stabilizer Cream, but without the Vitamin D. I prefer to dose Vitamin D separately from the cream. However, the compounded version has to be kept in the fridge, so I use the other cream when I'm not at home.

4. chilove

chilove

No, it's a transdermal cream

See more popular forum discussions.