The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has Anyone Tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by chilove, Feb 6, 2013.

1. chilove

chilove

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried NuMedica's "Nuero Methylation Cream"? I like the idea of a cream since I have digestive issues. I do much better with my LDN precription as a cream vs pills.

I think it would be way more convenient than multiple supplement bottles as well.

I havent been able to find amounts but here are the ingredients:

Folate (as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
    Vitamin B-12 (as hydroxocobalamin)
    Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)
    Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
    Vitamin D (natural)

2. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    Are you supposed to eat it?

3. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I use the NuMedica Neuro Methylation Cream when I'm away from home. I do well with it. It does have a red color, which fades some, but not entirely after you rub it in.

It's the same formula as Neurobiologix Neuro Immune Stabilizer Topical Cream, which is formulated by Kendal Stewart:

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Neuro-Immune-Stabilizer-B12-B6-Vitamin-D-Cream-p/46.htm

Ordinarily, I use a compounded cream he prescribed with the same ingredients as the Stabilizer Cream, but without the Vitamin D. I prefer to dose Vitamin D separately from the cream. However, the compounded version has to be kept in the fridge, so I use the other cream when I'm not at home.

4. chilove

chilove

No, it's a transdermal cream

See more popular forum discussions.