1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone tried nano lifepaks?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by anniekim, Oct 9, 2013.

1. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    I was wondering if anyone has tried Nano lifepaks and if so did they help, make you worse or no difference?

Many thanks
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I tried it and could not tolerate one of the things in it. I think it was the mineral capsule. I know other people who have tried and also either had problems or no benefit.

But I do know of 2 people on another forum who say they have had great improvement.

I think this, like anything else, you gotta try it for yourself.

Minks
  3. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    Thanks Minks. Yes, I am sure you are right that can only try and see if they help. I am not expecting great improvements even if they worked but it's good to remember they might not help at all. They are expensive
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I got a few packs from someone who was taking them before i spent the money to get them. Maybe contact Dr. Mikovits and see if she'll send you a few packs before you waste the money.

Mink
    anniekim likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.