1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone tried Hydrogen Peroxide and/or MMS?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by chilove, Apr 11, 2014.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

I've been watching youtube videos about them both and am very intrigued. I'd probably feel safer trying just the hydrogen peroxide first.
  2. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

Not sure about either, but I thought you ought to know that Dr Myhill warns against MMS (though its on the same page as something she is trying to sell... I'm not sure she is in it for the money but it's worth to note the conflict of interest all the same).

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Nutritio..._taking_all_the_time_even_if_nothing_is_wrong
    Beyond likes this.
  3. GracieJ

GracieJ Senior Member

Utah
    :depressed:I tried food grade hydrogen peroxide years ago. It seemed to be doing good things, but was way too nasty to get down regularly, so stopped. There has to be a kinder, gentler way!
  4. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    A friend of mine had hydrogen peroxide I V's and did not fair well with them.
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I did a fairly long course of IV hydrogen peroxide and, yes, it helped a lot...but it is hard on the veins.

Sushi
  6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I have tried hydrogen peroxide on my skin issues, with no effect. I would never consume it.
    Valentijn likes this.
  7. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    Did hydrogen peroxide IV before and it didn't help at all. MMS did help with sleep and parasites. But I stopped and now I am doing proper methylation with Dr. Yasko's protocol starting at Step One and I am finally feeling better than ever.
  8. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Thanks everyone. I still havent gotten up the courage to try it but I am reading a book called "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" by Kerry Rivera and it is all about using chlorine dioxide and treating parasites and that protocol has helped many autistic children.
    garcia likes this.
  9. globalpilot

globalpilot Senior Member

Ontario
    I'm reading the same book chilove and it's intriguing. I'm wondering if the MMS isn't killing pathogens that are otherwise resistant. it seems there are a lot of positive reports and I have not as yet seen a negative report.
  10. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Me neither globalpilot but I stil can't quite get up the courage to try it since I'm very reactive right now to the point of having anaphylaxis reactions. I think I'll try to kill off as many pathogens as possible with herbs and then try low doses of MMS.

See more popular forum discussions.