• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried Bimuno prebiotic..?

I give it to my 16 year old who has ME. I've been giving him the powder in a hot drink and also the pastilles which he likes since July 2016. He is much better recently but I can't say what has helped as he is on a range of supplements and probiotics.

acrosstheveil

i just started Bimuno yesterday. felt incredibly good all day then felt like i was having a terrible herx at night. still feel crappy today. maybe i took too much too fast. feels like i have some inflammation in the liver area with a dull ache which happens sometimes when i kill candida too fast. hope this stuff is helping.

i did take some florastor the night before i started Bimuno and i don't typically react well to it in the past. so hopefully the liver pain is just saccharomyces clearing my system. i have some pretty bad hemorrhoids from taking candida killing supplements for too long so I'm hoping the Bimuno can heal my intestines/colon.

perchance dreamer

Both jicama and artichokes are good sources of prebiotics. I eat both of them frequently, and they really help my digestion.

A couple of stores here have frozen artichoke hearts in resealable bags. They cook in just a few minutes on the stovetop. I eat jicama raw, cut into french-fry shapes. I add lime or orange juice, salt, and chipotle or cayenne powder.