I have severe hayfever, grass seed allergy, and vasomotor rhinitis (I get severe allergy attacks even w/o an allergen, due to hormone changes or changes in weather/humidity). When I say severe = I go through 8 boxes of Kleenex a day and whenever I meet up with anyone who knew me as a kid it is the first thing they remember about me. It has been the bane of my existence and the reason I cannot work in anything with people interfacing. It so happens I am allergic to cartilage bits also and so cannot bike ride for health as it causes severe joint pain (arthritis is an allergy!). I read it has been proven that chicken soup BEATS this because it contains cartilage and eating cartilage / collagen confers immunity to allergic response after 3 months. So they sell it as a pill now called UC-II (which I have ordered). So I got to wondering. The American Indians were not allergic to poison ivy and they ATE it. Could that be the reason? I am, allergic to cats and yet used to my own...could it be because they sleep with me and I end up eating cat hair??? So I wondered about all those bee products we with allergies are warned away from, and it even seem to me there were teas similar to ragweed we were warned away from...was it chamomile? So what if we ate these things instead of avoiding them. So I read on line that bee products have caused anaphalactic reactions. Still, I was kindof thinking of trying it. Has anyone else done so???